Friday, May 30, 2014

I will be at California Extreme 2014!

Barring unpreventable emergencies (such as my unborn son coming very prematurely), I will be at California Extreme 2014 on July 12th.  I've contacted the CAX organizers and proposed that I give another presentation like I did 3 years ago (wow, can't believe it's been that long!) and now they are (presumably) considering it.  So this may or may not happen.  I am keeping my fingers crossed because I had a lot of fun last time and have some new cool stuff to talk about this time regarding Daphne, Dexter, and more :)

I will really try to have a Dexter rev3 prototype on hand to show off at the show, and to install in available laserdisc game cabinets at the show for those who are interested.  That means I have about a month to get the design finished, get the PCBs fabricated, and get the board assembled.  It's crunch time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment